Friday, November 21, 2008

Fiday Five

Holy Crap on a stick I haven't updated in like...20 days. Almost 20. Still.

Since my last post Wrath has come out. I work at a retail store at night so I was able to see people line up for the release. I was to give a once over to the hotties and chat up one of my fellow coworkers who plays(who ultimately got me to get my own account and start playing again).

I saw guys that looked like the stereotypical WoW player. I saw two other females.

There were, sadly, no riots. My store only had 36 copies. I fully expected there to be angry shouts and whiners. But no. None of that.

Instead the lady who works that area pulled me aside after everyone was gone and showed me the very last copy we had. That did it. I was determined NOT to buy the damn thing but when shoved in my face... I fell for peer pressure. I bought it and installed it when I got home. So I have access to all the new content but I am too low to get there. Nice.

But right now I am sitting at 63. Instead of questing, I'm worrying over my gold and auctions. You see, I have most of my Dreadsteed Quest completed but I need 150 more gold so that I can buy the reusable quest items. I cannot find another Warlock with them. I know, I know I can just go buy the thing and the skill. But why should I when I have an epic quest waiting for me??

So that's about all I'm doing right now. I am going to start this Friday Five thing every Friday. If I can remember to do it. >.>

Friday Five:
1. I have completed the easy soloable parts of my Dreadsteed Quest. That was a lot of damn gold! I have a Paladin friend who has finished his mount quest. I helped him with a bit of gold. :) Where is he now?! lol

2. I have hit 63! My gear looks like a rainbow through up on it. lol I had heard this was going to happen once I hit Outlands!

3. I have begun a Secret Santa for my guild. They're such lovely people that I thought it would be a fun thing to do. :)

4. My guild has a website now! It's small and hardly anyone is signed up to it but that's okay. It's a website!

5. Most exciting of all!! Since a lot of us are hitting our 60s now we have started to think about raiding. Old School Raids right now. I hope we STAY casual because I couldn't handle hardcore raiding. This is truly exciting for me, though! I cannot wait until we actually start doing things!

No comments: