Saturday, November 8, 2008

Outlands Here I Come!




Yes, I dinged 58 today. I am so proud of myself. I explored two zones to get that last level just because I was bored of questing and dying while questing.

I was originally going to wait until I hit 60 but I got impatient. I still feel horribly behind everyone else, though. But at least I am here and getting squished by red Orcs and demons.

Now I get to listen to Kazzak screaming because someone irritated him. Now I get to wander around under a gorgeous sky. Now I get to be ganked by Alliance even more. It's exciting!

2 comments:

Funeral said...

Yeah, I was going to do the whole "wait until 60" for Outlands thing, but I was just tired of Azeroth. Not only that but The first set of quest reward greens you get are just too good to pass up!

Toie said...

Oh yeah, my first two quest were great upgrades. I did Ramps earlier tonight and was able to obtain the Crystalfire Staff. I am so excited that I have to level to 60 NOW!

I am loving Outlands. I am, however, NOT loving aggroing everything within five miles. lol