Monday, October 13, 2008

Introduction, ahoy!

Welcome to my World of Warcraft Blog!

I don't expect many readers but I thought the idea of a WoW blog was neat. So here I am!

The point of this blog is to share my adventures playing all my alts. My highest toon is a level 45 Blood Elf Warlock who lives on a PvP server. There are SO many blogs about end game content, PvP, and whatnot that I was kind of sad that there weren't many blogs dedicated to just playing. If you have one, let's link!

My toons:
Blood Elf Warlock
Tauren Warrior
Undead Priest
Blood Elf Paladin(female)
Blood Elf Paladin(male)
Troll Mage
Troll Priest
Orc Warlock
Draenei Hunter
Draenei Shaman
Gnome warrior

There are probably those who will roll their eyes and say they have tons more plus ten 70s but I don't care. This is my collection. I actually consolidated them onto three different servers very recently.

I will discuss my favorite dungeons, my favorite classes and races, my ire at the morons on trade and anything else WoW related. I am also an avid Screenshot poster so those will be frequent as well.

I hope to update this at least once a week if not more. So stay linked!

1 comment:

Tal said...

Just dropped in to say good luck!
I totally understand what you mean having difficulties finding stuff for "lowbies", although there are quite a few altaholics out there blogging...