Friday, October 24, 2008

Stormwind Invasion!



Okay, so not so much an invasion as a body hop fest for me and two of my guildmates Tuesday night. I made a post about it yesterday but Blogger decided to be stupid and not allow me to actually post.

It started out with a random person I was grouped with asking to run Stockades for the Achievement. I immediately jumped at the chance being the Achievement Whore that I am. However, that person bailed out and I was left still wanting to run into the Alliance capitol city. So I asked my guild. Three joined up with me. Yes, there were only four of us. And we were all under 60. Nice. The fourth amigo went offline at one point so we did it with only three of us. Woo!

There was a lot of dying and a lot of laughter. Why not? It was so incredibly crazy of us to storm Stormwind without a full party much less a full raid. And under 70? Madness! It was awesome. It's the crazy memories like these that is so excellent and make this game so worthwhile to me. Blahblah sentimental blabber. But it is. It's these goofy things that keep me playing. I am far too casual to be Hardcore and Serious all the time. Moar funeez plz kthxbai!



We made it into Stormwind and past all the guards and through the Trade district. But I had made an error in judgement and we ended up on the wrong side from the instance! Oops. So I took a moment to dance before I died and while waiting for my mates to run to their corpses. While dancing I was surrounded by Night Elves. Those crazy Elves! One of them decided to stealth right in front of me and then stab me in the back. What a party pooper!

But finally, after dying about a hundred times we made it! We rushed the instance and I was killed immediately. I'm squishier than my mates even when we're all naked but for our tabards! We ran the instance finally and got our achievements!

It was truly one of the best nights I've ever had in-game. Truly Epic Fun!

No comments: