Sunday, October 26, 2008

What's YOUR zombie plan?

Everyone has one. All you have to do is walk up to someone and ask, "What's your zombie plan?" And they know. What would you do if zombies attacked? Me? I'd run screaming and then get eaten along the way. I don't run very fast.

This World Event for the upcoming Expansion is crazy. At first i had lots of fun with it. I joined a couple of raids and zombified anyone who wanted and reeked havoc upon non-quest giving NPCs. I am out for fun but not to ruin the fun of others.

Today was a bit frustrating but I'll not QQ here about it. There are enough people complaining. I think this is a fun event. It fits perfectly with the Hallow's End holiday. Good Job Blizzard!

Orgrimmar out of all the Horde cities was hit the hardest I believe. At least on my realm. It is a veritable ghost town.



I don't think the residents of Orgrimmar had a very good Zombie Survival Plan.

No comments: